About the Role
Yes, this is a support role but your impact on the team will be massive. Right now, at Robotic Systems every team member is forced to carry out necessary but non-vital tasks as part of their job. This directly impacts the whole team’s ability to deliver the Robotic Systems mission… to create advanced machines that eliminate tasks that take up human time.
You will be responsible for taking over the tasks that are disrupting each person’s ability to focus on their highest value-add tasks.
You will be working closely with the Director and General Manager however your involvement will be across all people and departments.
You are not required to have specific design, engineering, or marketing skills although your input will always be welcome. It is worth noting that all our methods are based around continuous improvement and as such the successful applicant will be expected to be involved in this process.
- You’re always on the lookout for ways to make things better or easier for yourself and those around you.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You are observant and helpful.
- You are a sponge for information.
- You are diligent and are effectively able to manage your own time and prioritize tasks.
- You are personable, approachable, and always happy to help.
- You are a stickler for the little things and have a good eye for detail.
- You don’t take shortcuts or cut corners, accepting nothing but your best work.
- You have a passion for all things in the technology space.
- You are not afraid to ask for help or clarification if you need it.
- You approach problems as a steppingstone towards the solution.
- You can demonstrate a passion for creativity through hobbies.
- You can demonstrate skills in using software such as Xero Accounting and G Suite.
- You currently reside within commuting distance (<1hr) of Robotic Systems at Mayfield West.
- You currently hold an Australian Drivers License and have your own vehicle.
- You can drive a manual car (our company van) or are willing to learn ASAP.
- Manage incoming/outgoing stock inventory.
- Answer phone calls.
- Manage email inbox of Director and General Manager.
- Direct customer enquiries to appropriate team members.
- Reconcile weekly bank transactions in Xero.
- Collect and log team’s work hours.
- Process payrolls and enter approved leave.
- Local delivery/collection of stock/parts/products.
- Assist with shipping of products.
- Assist with creating training videos.