Web and Mobile Developer
About the Role
In this role you will be part of the Robotic Systems prototype development team.
Robotic Systems’ software team splits into two disciplines, Mechatronics and Web and Mobile. As part of the web and mobile dev team you will be responsible for creating customer facing software that provides clean, intuitive and easy controls for the hardware that has been developed.
Web and Mobile software is the bridge between our customers and their hardware which is a challenging position, but the payoff is that you will get to leave your mark on these game changing solutions through the software you design.
All our methods are based around continuous improvement and as such the successful applicant will be expected to be involved in this process.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications and comprehension skills.
- You are diligent and are effectively able to manage your own time and prioritize tasks.
- You are a stickler for the little things and have a good eye for detail.
- You do not take shortcuts or cut corners, accepting nothing but your best work.
- You never leave things unchecked or untested.
- You are an empathic person, able to put yourself in the position of others when designing the way people use and experience things.
- You are an extremely creative person, always looking to inspire others with your designs.
- You have a passion for all things in the technology space.
- You are not afraid to ask for help or clarification if you need it.
- You approach problems as a series of small stepping stones on the journey to the final solution.
- You can demonstrate a passion for creativity through hobbies related to making web and mobile applications in your own time.
- You currently reside within commuting distance (<1hr) of Robotic Systems at Mayfield West.
- You have TAFE or University qualifications in the Software Development or IT areas.
- You currently hold an Australian Driver License and have own transport.
- Developing software for web and mobile applications using these tools
- Backend: Java, .NET Core, Node JS
- Frontend: Angular, React
- Mobile App Development: React Native, Native Script
- Cloud Providers: Amazon Web Services & Microsoft Azure
- Developing software system architectures that support in-field devices deployed across large areas with inconsistent internet connectivity.
- Work with your device electrical & software engineering team mates to bring everything together.
- Working with our creative team to bring artistic designs to life on the web and in mobile applications.
- Shoot training videos to communicate to your teammates and our customers your development progress.